Advisius is looking for talented lawyers
Advisius is growing, and we are still looking for motivated candidates to strengthen our teams!
Please contact us would you like to meet us and would you consider joining our great team.
(at least 3 years of experience)
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to join a growing, dynamic firm that focuses on both professional and human quality? Do you want to develop your practice? Do you want to work in a pleasant and ideally located environment?
Advisius is a firm specialising in Belgian and international tax. ‘Act tax and think global’: we work on tax issues, considering other perspectives, both legal and economic. Our practice is mainly international. We assist our clients, individuals or companies, in procedures and problems they encounter, such as restructuring, mergers or acquisitions for companies or the estate planning for individuals, tax audits and tax litigation.
The firm’s values are rooted in commitment, trust, mutual respect both within the organisation and towards the client, collegiality, responsibility, but also professionalism, precision, and excellence. Advisius places these values at the centre of a long-term project.
You are eager:
· Working with an experienced team of tax lawyers on a variety of matters, working and developing your practice in a growing environment with a pleasant, dynamic and close-knit team; interact with other law firms, other service providers and with our clients' in-house teams;
· Working on the full range of cases for a diverse national and international client base, within the scope of corporate tax, individual tax and non-resident tax questions;
· Drafting tax memos and advance rulings.
Are you the profile we are looking for?
· Master’s degree in Belgian law and a Master’s degree in tax law;
· At least 3 years of experience in Belgian tax law (mainly corporate taxation – (in)direct taxes) in a law firm or a Big4;
· Fluent in Dutch, French and English;
· Reactive, accurate and able to meet deadlines;
· Client service orientation;
· Team player, communication and knowledge management skills.
Learning and development
Join our team !
Send your application in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.